There are several ways you may choose to become involved in our mission.
- Support Us – Start Saving & Giving Free: Join Giving Assistant to start donating 3-30% of every purchase to Compression Institute while you shop online at places like Best Buy (1%), eBay (1%), and Lowe’s (4%). Go to https://givingassistant.org/np#compression-institute or click the Start Saving & Giving Free button below to get started.
Join Giving Assistant now to shop, save, and support Compression Institute. Easily donate 3-30% of purchases from stores like Gap (4%), Lowe’s (4%), and eBay (1%).
- Donate: Just helping us cover the expenses of day to day operations would be a great start. Support our goal to expand community and organizational learning groups that will serve as our primary communication and action network. Click on the Donate button below to donate.
- Form a Learning Circle. The Compression Institute is looking for people like you to create and lead Learning Circles in organizations and communities. Sign up to learn more about Learning Circles. We’ll help you facilitate until you’re comfortable with doing this on your own. These circles may start by building a base of active participants who meet regularly to discuss problems affecting their workplace or their community, by example by holding Lean Coffees. In time these should transition into working out what they can do to promote Continuous Regeneration.
- Participating in a Global Learning Circle is one way to prepare for this. We now have one Global Learning Circle in progress. We will form other Global Learning Circles. And/or Sign up to learn more about Learning Circles. We will also announce a date and time for a teleconference in each newsletter, a few days after each one is published.
- Events Calendar. Find out what we’re up to and maybe we’ll see you at the next Compression event!
- Tell Us About What You Do. What cool things are you doing that support the Compression Institute mission? Describe them and we’ll publish a profile highlighting those practices for others to learn from. If you are struggling with a complex problem you can’t quite resolve, ask for a 90-minute one-on-one call with Doc Hall or another board member.
- Join a Teleconference Series. We have one teleconference series on Complex Systems, on the last Tuesday of every month. We can form more teleconferences on Compression Thinking, Vigorous Learning Organizations, or on major Environmental Risks. If you are interested in one of these topics Sign up to join a Teleconference Series.
- Connect with us! Connect and follow us on LinkedIn, Follow us on Twitter, Like our Facebook page, Subscribe to our YouTube channel, sign up for our Newsletter.